wannabe

Saturday, November 26, 2005

More on my new obsession ... the Guild Wars one, that is, not the Baal one which is a slow and smouldering obsession. The Guild Wars one is much more active. I suspect I might be posting about the game quite a lot in the near future.

Rat and I played most of yesterday evening, finishing at midnight. We played for an hour this morning and then played from about 5:00 until around 9:30. We decided to give it a night as I was getting tired and I don't want to be dreaming about the game again tonight. I know that last night I had far too many Guild Wars related dreams and it was hard for me to get all the little figures with their names over them out of my head.

We are still in the pre-searing (sp?) section of the game. However, we haven't got that much to do before we've finished. We've pretty much got a few missions from the Fort to do (is it Fort Rankin? I keep making up it's name.. I'm sure that's not right but that's what I'm calling it right now) and that's about it. I've now got the full Collectors Monk armour, which is far prettier (and a tad less revealing) than the original set. Hopefully tomorrow we'll be in post-searing, although we plan on farming lots of Skale in the hope of getting as much dye as possible before heading off to the next area.

I've added loads of new pictures to to my Flickr account. There are some pictures of Gethyn, Rat's first character, and a ton of Maya and Gregyr. They may be a bit bad quality at full size. When I transfered them from .bmp to .jpg I think they lost a lot of quality, even though I set it to 100%. I think PSP is a little better at the conversion than The Gimp.

I'm really enjoying the game although I'm wary that I'll get far too addicted and ignore everything else. I've got websites to write and support to do, etcetera. We're going to have to find some way of restricting ourselves! It is nice to have something we can really share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home